Please Note: The pricing structure in the locksmith industry is complex due to the different security systems you already have or are will to purchase, in general pricing covers three areas, The pricing for any job is computed by adding: service call fee+ labor cost+ hardware cost.
Please keep in mind that we offer free quotes, we will take the time to explain in details the security systems that fits your needs and budget as well. We stand behind our work and strive doing it.
Thanks for choosing 24/7 Oklahoma Locksmith for you security needs!!!
- Changing your lock
- Service call during normal business hours and within 5 miles radius.
- New lock installation without precut holes
- Transponder key programming, for keys with electronic chip
- New key generation, in the case of a lost key
- Ignition repair or new installation
(1) Please note that this price is a minimum estimate for the job per lock, as every job is different we will discuss and explain all the costs before starting work, there will be no hiding fees and we won’t provide any service until the customer agrees on the final price. All jobs are subject to service call and labor cost.
(2) Please note that this price is a minimum estimate. Every key/ ignition is different and not always contains the codes needed for the job. Please note that programming is charged separately If you have an electronic transponder chip key. We will discuss all your options before starting work, and explain all the details involved in securing your property.